EGERTON GARDENS, KNIGHTSBRIDGE – SW3 | £2 550 000
2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1094 Sq. Ft.
Luxurious 2 bed flat, metres from Harrods in the heart of Knightsbridge - glorious views of Brompton Oratory, owned by famous polo athlete.
A superbly presented two-bedroom apartment located on the second floor in this well maintained period building. Accommodation comprises two good size bedrooms with ample storage, en-suite bathroom, a fabulous reception room with space for dining and a separate fully state of the art fitted kitchen.
Newly refurbished to the highest standards, including an automated lighting system, underfloor heating wooden floor, CCTV system throughout, security steel door, designer bathroom features (Krion), Swarovsky wardrobe door handles. and it includes two purpose-built giant TV screens.
Located In the heart of Knightsbridge close to the international designer shops and restaurants of Sloane Street and Knightsbridge and the lovely boutiques on Beauchamp Place, Harvey Nichols and Harrods. This prime location is also within easy walking distance of the wide-open spaces of Hyde Park. Both the V&A and the Science Museum are easily accessed as well as Imperial College. A short walk to both Knightsbridge underground station (Piccadilly line) and Sloane Square underground station (District and Circle lines). A selection of fantastic restaurants can be found in this area, including Zafferano on Lowndes Street and San Lorenzo on Beauchamp Place.
If you want to live in style and own the flat of a champion contact me today.
- Two-bedroom apartment
- Two bathrooms
- Access to communal gardens
- Video-entry system
- Automated Lighting System
- Underfloor heating wooden floor
- State of the art fitted kitchen
- Fantastic London Oratory views
- Walking distance to Hyde Park
- Close to Knightsbridge, South Kensington and Sloane Square tube stations
- Excellent transport links
- Walking distance to Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Beauchamp Place
- Easy access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports
Tenure and charges
- Leasehold: Share of freehold
- Service Charge: £1,000 p.a. approx.